Senior Business Development Manager- High Wycombe Beaumont Forest
Beaumont Forest Products Ltd is one of the leading independent timber merchants in the South East. For over 25 years we have provided our customers with a wide range of high quality, sustainable and innovative products.
To provide our key customers with a knowledgeable, friendly and dependable service whilst at the same time optimising sales and profit. To effectively work as part of a team ensuring that our customers’ expectations are not just met but exceeded.
- To build effective working relationships with customers, in order to understand their requirements thus ensuring that the correct products are supplied.
- Use initiative to identify sales opportunities and offer advice and solutions to customers, thus maximising profitable sales and margins.
- Developing the business plan to actively increase sales opportunities for new, lapsed and existing customers.
- Analysing Key Performance Indicators on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to identify opportunities.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers to secure the most profitable quotes and on-going business.
- Continually updating knowledge of competitor's activities. Ensure that company policies are followed at all times when producing paperwork associated with sales and purchases.
- Based in the central sales office at High Wycombe, the role will also involve visiting customers offices and sites as required.
- Branch managers
- Branch sales staff
Place of work
Please send any application or CV's to email@example.com
Are you a tradesman?
Get a trade account for bulk discounts and benefits.
Sign up here
Looking for a quote?
Our new on-line quoting service is
now quicker and easier than ever
Get an online quote
Beaumont offer a range of different services to help save you time and money. Our customer services
Help & Advice
Get the latest product information, technical advice and installation guides. View help & advice
Certified Softwood Plywood Product Code: SAMCE
Sheet size 2440 x 1220mm
Weather and boil proof softwood ply.
Its uses include: flat or pitched roofs, wall sheathing, flooring, interior automotive design and timber framed housing
Our WBP ply will accept a paint or varnish however if used externally then all edges and faces will need to be sealed with an appropriate preserver.
CE compliant product for permanent use in construction.
- Top 40 Product
- £0.00All prices exclude VAT
- This product cannot be purchased online
This product is stocked at our Ascot branch only so the delivery area is limited, click here to see where we deliver and more detailed information.